HellHeaven Index du Forum

HellHeaven Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Facebook App Scrollbars 2012

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    HellHeaven Index du Forum -> Coin détente -> La Taverne d'Astrub
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
maegajarm
Maître Scrible Hellheavenien

Classe: Eniripsa

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan 2018 - 18:41    Sujet du message: Facebook App Scrollbars 2012 Répondre en citant

Facebook App Scrollbars 2012
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

This isn't one. Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Google Your name or email address: Do you already have an account? No, create an account now. –Zaptree Apr 22 '12 at 22:18 I understand that, but it's a rather heavy handed solution (especially if someone is looking up this fix for their non-iframe page). Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android! . In subsequent tests the iframe resizes immediately so I don't see the two states. –mmc Aug 15 '11 at 15:34 add a comment Your Answer draft saved draft discarded Sign up or log in Sign up using Google Sign up using Facebook Sign up using Email and Password Post as a guest Name Email Post as a guest Name Email discard By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service. Useful Searches Recent Posts Log in Your name or email address: Password: Forgot your password? Stay logged in Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Google Sign up . Very jarring for users. Would you like to answer one of these unanswered questions instead? Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged facebook iframe scrollbar facebook-iframe or ask your own question. On the menu in Settings -> Basic, scroll down to Page Tab and App on Facebook. (Anti) Social DevelopmentHomeAboutServicesPortfolioBlogHire Me404It seems that the page you are looking for has disappeared into a black hole.Heres some space travel reading materialBook Collection Star Rating Plugin for WordPressYoast SEO Focus Keyword Not in First Paragraph Error9 WordPress Themes for Selling Books OnlineClosing WordPress Comments on Posts Over 100 Days Old5 Useful Contact Form 7 Add-OnsLink NextGen Gallery to a post or page Version 2.0+12 Free WooCommerce Extensions to Enhance the Users Shopping ExperienceUse the Contact Form 7 plugin to Add a Product to the WooCommerce Cart and Redirect to CheckoutWordPress Maintenance Plans New Slots are Available!Two Ways to Disable the WordPress Update Notifications in the DashboardSearch for intelligent life & Travel back home. the rest of the page body goes here . So I'm not totally clear on the timing/mechanism here. Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook iframe-based facebook app gets unwanted scroll bars with a smaller windows size Ask Question up vote 2 down vote favorite 2 I have this Facebook application profile page: which is associated with my iframe-based Facebook application, Gem Spinner: What I'm seeing is that, depending on the window height, my iframed content will appear with a fixed height and a scroll bar, instead of just flowing down the page (and off the bottom of the page, as necessary), as I would like. %d bloggers like this:. It is likely that your body element has some kind of default padding / margin, and therefore it's box is bigger than the max width. It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . All rights reserved. (LogOut/Change) You are commenting using your Facebook account. please try again in a minute.. Keith Ablow Karl Rove Ric Grenell Entertainment [FOX411] HOME Celebrity News Movies TV Music Style [FOX411] Video Tech Tech Home Computer Google Video Games Military Tech War Games Slideshows Science Science Home Archaeology Air & Space Planet Earth Wild Nature Natural Science Dinosaurs Slideshows Health Health Home Men's Health Women's Health Children's Health Alternative Medicine Diabetes Heart Health Allergies Nutrition & Fitness Travel Travel Home Slideshows In 5 Guides Lifestyle Lifestyle Home Auto Food & Drink Real Estate Recipes Wine with Me World World Home U.N. Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career. Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled .. Even though the frame height is sizing automatically, you may still have a vertical scrollbar visible. FB.Canvas.setAutoResize( 100 ); shareimprove this answer answered Nov 11 '10 at 9:26 M Katz 2,99613049 Awesome! It worked for me too. All sorts of items are supposed to have margins and paddings by default. function framesetsize(w,h){ var obj = new Object; obj.width=w; obj.height=h; FB.Canvas.setSize(obj); } //Your content //Goes here shareimprove this answer edited Jul 1 '13 at 22:42 Michael Petrotta 48.5k12120167 answered Feb 23 '12 at 10:22 aquajach 1,57321426 add a comment up vote 0 down vote Horizontal scrollbars are always caused by the width of your HTML page being larger than the area of the iframe. Hope I could help! shareimprove this answer edited Jun 24 '11 at 6:11 Brad Mace 18.7k1176120 answered Jun 23 '11 at 14:11 Daniel 1 2 To anyone finding this answer: PLEASE DON'T DO THIS. –Zaptree Apr 29 '12 at 21:22 show 1 more comment up vote 11 down vote You also need to start the timer to call autoresize code. Conflicts Terrorism Disasters Global Economy Environment Religion Scandals Regions Sports Sports Home NFL MLB NCAA FB Nascar UFC Soccer NBA NHL NCAA BK On Air On Air Home America's News HQ America's Newsroom Cavuto Fox Files Fox & Friends First Fox & Friends Fox & Friends Weekend Fox News Sunday Geraldo Rivera Reports Hannity Happening Now Justice with Judge Jeanine Legends & Lies: The Patriots #mediabuzz Outnumbered Outnumbered Overtime with Harris Faulkner Shepard Smith Reporting Special Report Specials Sunday Morning Futures with Maria Bartiromo The Cost of Freedom The Daily Briefing with Dana Perino The Five The Greg Gutfeld Show The Journal Editorial Report The Next Revolution with Steve Hilton The Property Man The Story with Martha MacCallum Tucker Carlson Tonight War Stories Watters' World More from Fox News Fox News Fox Business Fox News Latino Fox News Go Fox News Radio Fox Nation Fox News Insider . It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . Related 9 Set Up Name Based Virtual Hosting InLinux Pre-Like Functionality For your FacebookApp : Tagged with: facebook apps, remove scrollbar Posted in Facebook Apps Development Leave a Reply Cancel reply Enter your comment here. Pin It on Pinterest. If it's a Tab iframe app you can set it like this: body{ width:510px; overflow:hidden; } shareimprove this answer edited Jul 1 '13 at 22:46 sakibmoon 1,65831529 answered Sep 6 '11 at 20:37 Gaston 413 add a comment up vote 0 down vote Apart from this code: window.fbAsyncInit = function() { FB.Canvas.setAutoResize(); }; Also update Canvas Height setting in FB developer app settings: Set canvas height to Fixed instead of Fluid. It'll save you trouble in the future. How to best tell him to stop? Is this sentence properly written When reading papers, what's the most convenient way to check a citation without disrupting the reading process? Hugely important database replete with errors is it possible to have different layer styles at different scales in QGIS? How did people use ed? 4-terminal shunt resistor Protection of shell command with string variable How do I get other players to ask about my backstory? more hot questions question feed 5a02188284
top eleven football manager facebook trainer download (cheat) passwordfacebook messenger app for nokia asha 202best facebook cool statussmart hacker facebook 2012 versi 1.01adb install facebook-android-sdk facebook. appwelcome to facebook account hacker onlineapple app store facebook appfacebook co chat video duoc khongfacebook hack v1 .8what determines which friends show up on left side of facebook chat
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan 2018 - 18:41    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    HellHeaven Index du Forum -> Coin détente -> La Taverne d'Astrub Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange